Monday, 27 February 2017
1. What conjunction will you use when you are talking about the result or effect of something that may happen or be true?
3. What adjective will you use when you describe something strange, unusual or different from what you expected?
5. A state when you are poor or lack of something is called?
6. What is the abbreviation of "Emergency Room"?
8. What is a thing which looks like a widemouthed container that usually made of glass ou earthenware?
9. A very strong feeling of dislike is also called?
12. What thing that people have that define that they are still alive?
14. One if the sections in a city or twon that is used for a particular purpose is called..?
15. When a person is having a full and rounded form/body, usually they have so much..?
16. When you achieve victory that means you..?
18. What is a chemical that is found in the air around us that we inhale to help the metabolism in our body?
20. When a thing is nowhere to be found, that means the thing is..?
22. What is the knowledge of knowing what is proper or reasonable, or in other words has a good judgement about things?
24. A special boot with a thin metal bar attached to the bottom that you wear to move quickly on ice is a describtion of a type of..?
26. What is the function of the eyes?
30. When you put your arms around someone as a way of showing your love towards them is the definition of..?
31. Moving your legs faster than walking is also known as..?
33. People usually call us by our own..?
2. A thing, usually a card, that has your information or identity is called?
4. What word that when it seen as an adjective means great or excellent but when it is seen as a noun means a stupid person?
7.Who is a person that inherits the property of someone who has passed away (usually their parents)?
10. What is the region around a nucleus in an atom or molecule that contain electrons called?
11. What is an ugly but funny face called?
13. As a verb means 'to hit someone on the head with an object but as a noun means 'the seed of any various erect', what is it?
17. When you succeed in defeating your opponents or enemies, that means you've achieved..?
19. A name of colour that when you mix it with blue will create green is..?
21. The objective case of you plus me, equal..?
23. When you body doesn't feel well that means you are..?
25. When someone ask "how old are you?", that means they are asking about our..?
27. Before shooting the bullet, shooter has to....for the target.
28. What is the abbreviation of "European Union"?
29. An intelligent creature who feeds on surds and indices and also very mathematical is called..?
32. Don't put your hands...the water!
34. What is the symbol of the atom "Neon"?
Tuesday, 31 January 2017
"Cause we got fire and higher, i gotta make it -dope"
If you are wondering where i got that from, i'll tell you, it was from my first and everlasting favorite song "Dope" from my favorite boyband, BTS. There are so many stories that i want to tell you behind this song in my point of view.
But before that, here is the music video of the song. There are english subtitles of the lyrics (don't forget to turn the subtitles button on).
Here are the lyrics and the translations:
So, it was when i was going to take UN that i heard this song for the first time. This song was the one who got me into k-pop. It was because the lyrics that encouraged me to keep going although it was hard. Because it was my "first time to BTS", i think this song fits me with its "Welcome, first time to BTS?". It feels like this song IS for me and they were welcoming me to their world.
For me, this means that while other normal teenagers are having fun and enjoying their youth, thinking like there is no tomorrow, we are studying and working hard to shape our future. This line really fits me because it was also in the middle of the night when i first heard this song. This line encourages me to keep on studying although it was hard.
Monday, 9 January 2017
Hi guys and gals! Welcome to my first ever post in 2017 😊
Guess what i did last holiday? 😉It was an extremely fun holiday, just so you know.
I went on a trip to the cities in Middle Java. It began on Friday 23rd of December. My family and i went to Pekalongan for the first time after my granddad's funeral. It is the city where he came from. We visited the family my granddad left behind. Besides visiting relatives, we also bought so many batik related things such as clothes, bags, and so on. Pekalongan is famous for its batik production. We stayed there for two nights in a fancy hotel. It was the best hotel we stayed at during our trip around Middle Java. Because it has a WIFI facility so that i could download many drama episodes to accompany me inside my car during the trip. (I am a teenager so i can't live without internet connection, hehe..)
The next stop is Kendal city. We stayed at a traditional house called "Rumah Kendal". We went to a culinary tour around Kendal. We only stayed there for a nigsellersd during that night i watched the drama episodes i had downloaded. It was relaxing because i was afraid of being in that house. The house was creepy because it was old and had many mystical objects such as keris, many old-fashioned mirrors, and the most frightening thing was the old painting. But overall it was a quite interesting experience. This place is only lack of one thing, yes everyone, it has no WIFI .-.
After a night in Kendal, my family and i went to Wonosobo. There was a friend of my mother live there. He gave us advises about the tourist attractions around Wonosobo. The most recommended place was Dieng Hill. It is famous for its "Land above the clouds"(negeri di atas awan), especially its sun rise. We decided to go there the next morning before the sun rise. It was a really exhausting journey to the top. But every pain was payed back by the view of the sun rise above the clouds. We were literally above the clouds. You can feel the wet of the clouds around you. We stayed in Wonosobo for at-least 2 nights and continue on our journey to the next city.
And now ladies and gentlemen,
I want to share the most legendary thing i did last holiday.
Guess what it is?
Yes, people. Going to BOROBUDUR TEMPLE 😁
Last holiday was also my first time going to Borobudur Temple. Although most of my friends have been there when they were a kid, i've just been there when i was already a teenager. This temple is located in Magelang. I went there with my family on a car from the last city we went, Wonosobo. It was really hot when we entered the city. Luckily, the AC from our car was lowering the heat from outside.
When we got off the car, the heat was burning us like crazy. There were many hats and umbrella sellers. Even sunglasses were available here 😎. I decided to rent an umbrella to prevent from sunburn. My sisters bought a hat for each of them. They were too lazy to hold an umbrella. My parents opposed the idea at first. But my sisters were begging them so much that they gave up and agreed. Besides hats, we also bought "Candi Borobudur" t-shirts there although we hadn't even entered the main gate. It was such a great experience to be able to vist one of the seven wonders in the world. I hope i can visit another wonderful things in Indonesia in the future 😊
Monday, 31 October 2016
Asa Maxwell Thornton Farr Butterfield, known as Asa Butterfield, is a 19-year-old actor from England.He was born on 1st April 1997 in Islington, London, and is the son of Jacqueline Farr and Sam Butterfield. He was born with the middle names "Maxwell Thornton", but now uses the middle name "Bopp" on his passport instead (after Comet Hale–Bopp).
Butterfield first started acting at the age of 7 on Friday afternoons after school at the Young Actors' Theatre Islington.He began his acting career at the age of 9 in the television drama After Thomas (2006) and the comedy film Son of Rambow (2007). He became known for playing the main character Bruno in the Holocaust film The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (2008) at the age of 10. Besides those films, he also played in "The Wolfman" (2010), "Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang" (2010), "Hugo" (2011), "Ender's Game" (2013), X+Y (2014), and Ten Thousand Saints (2015). Recently, he also played as Jacob Portman (Jack) in "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" (2016) that has just released last September. He will also play as Gardner Elliot in "The Space Between Us" (2016) that will be released this December 2016.
As an actor, he has been nominated in some awards such as Most Promising Newcomer, Young British Performer of the Year, Best Male Newcomer, Best Young Actor/Actress, Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actor, Best Performance by a Younger Actor, and Best Actor. He has won the Best Youth in Film Category in Las Vegas Film Critics Society 2011 for his part in "Hugo" (2011).
Monday, 24 October 2016
A. The foods and the scenery
B. The weather and the ways
C. The scenery and the ways
D. The people and the facility
E. The hotel and the koalas
2. How many ways you can take to enjoy the scenery? What are they?
A. 3: skyway,railway,and walkway
B. 4: skyway, groundway, railway, and cableway
C. 5: cableway, walkway, skyway, groundway, and railway
D. 2: walkway and skyway
E. 4: skyway, walkway, railway, and cableway
3. What way does the writer love the most?
A. The railway
B. The skyway
C. The cableway
D. The groundway
E. The walkway
4. With whom did the writer go to this place?
A. Her/his family
B. Her/his school friends
C. Her/his teachers
D. Her/his parents
E. Her/his friends
5. Why did the view looks less beautiful than the photos from the internet when the writer went there?
A. Because there was an illegal logging when she/he went there.
B. Because there were too many people when she/he went there.
C. Because the trees were turning into brown when seh/he went there.
D. Because it was rainy and cloudy when she/he went there.
E. Because the photos from the internet were just being edited.
Monday, 3 October 2016
Monday, 26 September 2016
The next day, we went to Sydney for travelling, before we started studying there. We went to different places such as Opera House, Madame Tussauds, Blue Mountain, and other main attractions there (i forgot what else). The Blue Mountain is my favorite place out of those three. Because it's blue (my favorite color) and it has a ride called the Railway. It feels like we were riding on a roller coaster trough the forest. The Madame Tussauds also interesting. But i was really bored there because all you could do is taking photos. I thought we were going to watch an opera when we went to Opera House. But i was wrong because all we did there were taking photos(again). I didn't reallly like taking pictures when i went to some interesting places. It was because i want to enjoy the journey with bare-eyes (not through the lens of the camera, that's what i mean). But don't worry, i have some photos to share with you guys.
The next stop was Adelaide. I met my host family and studied here. I went to Trinity College School. It was a great school and had many nice friends. The most interesting thing that i learnt there was making batik. A REAL batik that made of candle. Weird right? I had never made a batik before i went there. It was a surprise that they had batik in one of the subject. My buddy at school were Tate and Emma. Why two? Because both of them were best friends so that they both couldn't be seperated. Besides friends, i also had a relly nice host parents. It was Carol and Ron. I stayed at their house with Puspa, one of my friend from school. We had so much fun together, especially on the weekend. We went to the mall and bought souveniers. It was such an unforgetable moment. It was really sad when we had to say goodbye. I remember when it was the last day i went to school, me and my buddies were hugging each other and cried. It was the last day at school, but it wasn't my last day in Australia.